BIOPHYTIS (www.biophytis.com) is a Euronext listed clinical late-stage biotech company specialized in the development of therapeutics that slow the degenerative processes associated with aging and improve functional outcomes for patients suffering from age-related diseases, with a primary focus on neuromuscular diseases.
In order to sustain our development, the company is now opening the following position:
AN INTERN / ANALYST CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
You are a student Bac +4/5 (Business/law school or university equivalent).
The intern / analyst reports to the Compliance Officer.
The internship is to be filled as soon as possible, for a period of 1 to 2 months.
The position is based in Paris; however, telecommuting will be obligatory 4 days out of 5 in accordance with current government restrictions.
· Analysis, summarization and data input of contract terms and conditions;
· Verification of completeness of contract file;
· Participation in the development and deployment of a contract database.
· Rigor in method and the interpretation and collection of data;
· Working knowledge of commercial contract terms and conditions;
· Ability to work independently;
· Excellent English skills required in a bilingual (French/English) work environment;
· Experience with Microsoft Office, Access or other database software.
· 610€ gross salary/month;
· Restaurant vouchers/day and 50% reimbursement for public transportation.
Write to Marie-Paule Julienne: firstname.lastname@example.org with motivation letter & resume